Passport Card

Passport cards cannot be used for any international travel by air. 
  • We can only expedite a passport card if it is in conjunction with a First-Time passport, Lost/Stolen/Mutilated passport or Renewal application.
  • Upon completing your online application you will need to select, "Passport Card" on the Summary of Fees page
  • Passport cards can only be used to enter the US from Canada, Mexico, the Caribbean, and Bermuda at land borders and sea ports-of-entry